Friday, March 14, 2008

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

About 8:30 this morning I talked to Becky and told her I would sign up as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. Yes I know that 1 of 3 words is correct, and now that the laughter or groaning has stopped, I will tell you that I have my first customer. Less than an hour later a co-worker came over and said, "Are you selling Mary Kay?" I just looked at her stunned and said, "Well, actually yes I am." She said which product she really likes and would like to order some from me! I told her that I just said I would do it this morning and am not even officially signed up yet so she's willing to wait until whenever. I called Becky and said if I knew the customers would just drop in your lap that I'd have done this long ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could move forward with an original--

RHODA KAY INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT!!! You can beat Mary Kay.

Lynn K.