Thursday, April 24, 2008

What I Am Reading

I’m still trying to get through Pride and Prejudice. I suppose it speaks to how little time I spend reading. Since I’ve begun reading and posted earlier that my goal is to read more classics, two people have told me basically, “Well I didn’t want to say anything, but I found Pride and Prejudice to be unbearably boring.” I have about 75 pages to go. I’d like to finish it this weekend.


Other books I’m reading:
The Mary Kay Ash Autobiography—in my car to read when I find I have unexpected time to kill like waiting in line or waiting at Staples to have my MK placemats for skin care classes being laminated.










I Became a Christian and All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt. It’s at my desk to read during lunch, but I seem to find other things to do during that time. It’s not that the book isn’t interesting as the first four chapters have been an easy read introducing the why of the book, and I get frustrated that I don’t get more read in it.









I will say that one thing I liked about Xanga was the What I'm Reading, Watching or Listening To where you could attach a picture of the book you were currently reading, video you were watching, or music you were listening to. Now it's finding the picture of the book on line and attaching it here.

No comments: