Thursday, May 8, 2008

MK Products I Like

One of the fun parts of joining MK has been the opportunity to try different products.

Last night I used the MK Microdermabrasion Set. There are two steps: Refine and Replenish. I had tried this product before once, but I don’t think I read and/or followed the directions properly. Last night the Refine step was incredible. I will admit it almost hurt, but I could really tell how much more deeply the crystals exfoliated than the daily cleanser. This is a product to use about once a week. The Replenish step moisturizes and felt wonderful! This morning my face is so incredibly soft. I can’t wait to see what it looks like in a couple weeks after I’ve used the product 2-3 times more.

Today my work team leader asked if I was getting a tan. I smiled and said, “Well, actually this is the Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion.” What a great opportunity to share the product. She and the others around agreed that the color was very smooth and looked very natural. I used the product for four straight days. Yesterday I forgot and today I was running too late. I need to use it for several more days in a row and then I can use it every other or every third day to keep the color.

My work team leader had used tanning lotions that made her skin smell. MK Subtle Tanning Lotion doesn’t do that.

No comments: