Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ramblings

This morning I was at the seed store buying sweet potatoes and flowers. I walked to my car and thought that the tag looked different and didn't remember the tag being rusty. I opened the back hatch and thought the stuff in the car definitely wasn't mine. I shut the door and looked about 3 spaces down and saw my car. Apparently there are more silver Fits around than I thought!

Yesterday I learned how to do Hyperlinks and queries in Excel. We'll see on Tuesday if my work was done correctly.

"Rhonda" got an invitation in the mail this week. Does that mean Rhoda needs to go and/or give a gift?

I got 35.4 mpg and am quite happy about that. It's amazing what slowing down about 5 mph can do. It also helped that 200 miles was highway driving to Shipshewana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen a silver Fit and a red Fit around here. I say, "There's Rhoda!"