Friday, July 4, 2008

Got to Love Cable

Last night about 8:30 the cable went out as in every channel was frozen. It was somewhat funny to flip through channels to see the expressions. The only channels that weren't affected were the public station, the public access channel, and Univision, the Spanish channel. The first had a monster movie on, the second had a local charity softball game, and the third I couldn't understand. I called cable's customer service and got a recording that there was an outage in my area, but I could sign up for a phone call for when service was restored. I hit 1 for that option. The service came back about 10:15 p.m. At 10:37 a.m. this morning I received a call from Charter that the service has been restored. Oh, you mean those channels I've been watching this morning are back on??? Good job, Charter.

No comments: