Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Quirks

My sister tagged me to do a quirks meme. I have her same dilemma in having six readers who will do this.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Okay, six quirky things in no particular order:

1. I absolutely hate, detest, abhor, loathe, can't stand, can't bear, dislike, and find insufferable gum--the gum itself, the smell, and the act of others chewing it.
2. I need to read a newspaper everyday. It helps me relax and let's me know my day is ordered properly if I have time to do so. So quickly looking through it at 10:30 p.m helps me sleep but I need to read it earlier when I have time to read whatever I want. And I always read the comics.
3. Unlike my sister I do not like sheets tucked in tightly. Yes to having them tucked in but my feet can feel claustrophobic. On the same line of thought, I do not like lots of blankets even in winter. I can't sleep when the blankets are heavy and I can't roll easily from side to stomach and vice versa.
4. I love to wear socks and tennis shoes but rarely do.
5. It grates on me when people say "anyways".
6. And the one everyone thought would be first, I hate to be called Rhonda.

So Sarah, I tag you even though I think I never got around to doing the one you tagged me for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I forgot to do this! I'll get on it right away...alright maybe tomorrow!