Sunday, August 24, 2008

The game I want to see

Yesterday I saw an tv commercial for next Friday night's start of the college football season with Alabama v. Clemson. I've been waiting for this game since I read about it. I've been an AL fan since I was a kid and my sister's family lives just a few miles from Clemson. Also, the minister at my parents' church is from upstate SC and a huge Clemson fan. The commercial had in small letters: Some areas will see Michigan St. v. California.

Guess which game will be showing in west Michigan? Not the one I want to see!

1 comment:

Eric - Retta said...

I sure hope you are able to get to see the REAL football game between Alabama and Clemson. Last year we were in Illinois for the Alabama/Auburn game, but it was carried on the network so we got to watch it and Mom had to suffer through SEC football that night.