Monday, October 13, 2008

A Rambling Monday

The Bee Brave 5K Run/Walk to benefit the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation was Saturday. It was a gorgeous day which more than made up for my not performing as I would’ve liked.

I’m working on a tedious project at work. I keep reminding myself that I get paid the same whether I enjoy the project or not.

I love concord grapes in the fall.

I was thankful on Thursday even though I didn’t do a Thankful Thursday post.

Tonight is the condo association’s annual dinner. That means the first order of business after prayer and dinner will be reading a list of owner’s who have died over the past year. This is the first year I will know one of the people.

Our weather the last few days has been absolutely perfect. It makes you not want to think about what is ahead.

Two nieces called me on my birthday, one called me the week before, and another one I got to spend some really nice one to one time with when I was on vacation. As much as I enjoyed them when they were younger, it's really fun to have them grow up and return the love.

No comments: