Friday, November 14, 2008

My Plate

Two thoughts have been challenging me this week, but you need to know what has lead up to that. Four weeks ago I left church after handbell rehearsal and choir rehearsal for my playing that Sunday. I sat in my car in the parking lot and thought, "Everything I do is good, but everything is too much."

Monday night I was in a training session in which the speaker said, "Everything on your plate you put there." For the most part that is true--at least it is for me although sometimes there are situations that people can't control that put a big chunk of something on their plate.

Yesterday I read this quote on a blog: "The more we having going on in our lives and our ministry the less we can pay attention to."

So the challenge is then, what comes off the plate?

1 comment: