Sunday, December 14, 2008

The New Testament on CD

Last week I posted about getting a CD of the New Testament at the dolloar store. There's a reason it was at the dollar store and not full price at a major retailer.

I'm now in the middle of Mark listening or trying to every morning on the way to work. A man read Matthew and a woman is reading Mark. I have no idea why these people were chosen, but they aren't very good readers. I went to Christian schools and church all my life, but they say Bible names different than I've ever heard, and the woman always says onto instead of unto and today it was pinneth instead of pineth. The man kept talking about a se-pull-KER. The woman also will start a line and then start over.

So it's still hard to stay focused, but now I tune back in when I hear a mistake.

No comments: