Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Annual Migraine

I get about one migraine a year, and when I say migraine I mean the aura, feeling nauseous, etc. and not just a bad headache.

Last night I sat down while on the phone and realized that the upper right corner of my right eye was blurry so I knew a migraine was coming on. I took some pills and went to bed as that is usually enough to get rid of a migraine. Throughout today I've had a nagging pain over each eye so it's not completely gone.

Hopefully since as I said I get about one a year I've had my one migraine for 2009.

Oops, tomorrow I go back to work so the migraine will probably go on and on and on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry you weren't feeling well. I missed you yesterday. Although, I thought you may be attending JND as I saw it run across the screen :-)

Anonymous said...

Well that thought did cross my mind. . .