Saturday, February 7, 2009

Found the four vehicles I'd consider buying when I start looking again.
The Ford Taurus X. I like the look and it felt good inside. I actually think my parents should look at this when they get ready to switch from their Freestar.




The new design Honda Fit. I wish they had this color in the sport model when I bought the Fit, but it came only in the base model which didn't come with cruise control. That was a deal breaker. I like that it has a more rounded look than the 2007 model and the new lines on the side and on the hood.


The Honda CRV. I love the new design of this vehicle, and I like two colors for it: the glacier blue metallic and the green tea metallic.



I have loved the Honda Element since it came out, and someday I will get one. The new ones are not quite as edgy, but people either love it or hate it. There is no middle ground on this one. I drove one for a weekend in 2004, but so many people didn't like it. I actually didn't buy it because I thought I didn't want to drive up and have people say, "Oooh, ugly vehicle, oh it's Rhoda."

Reality is that except for the Fit the gas mileage on the others are basically 19 city/24 highway. The Fit is 28 city/33 highway, and I don't think I'm willing to give up that much mileage.
And thankfully, I'm not seriously looking right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't look like the Taurus I remember from the 80s and 90s. I'd take the element too.

Anonymous said...

Hey you mean Obama hasnt gotten you your new car yet?