Monday, February 16, 2009

Seeing Mary

Joey and Mary will be in Detroit for an extended layover. I'd drive to see them, but I'd probably end up wandering in one terminal looking for them while they'd be wandering another terminal looking for me.

After a long time of looking we'd probably both end up calling Mom/Dad at different times telling them we couldn't find each other. In fact, I would be so frustrated that I'd break down on the phone to my mom, "I CAN'T FIND MARY!!!" "Well, she can't find you."

Then three hours after we were supposed to meet we'd finally realize we needed to page each other in other terminals and eventually meet up.

This sounds so familiar from 1990 when Mary flew into Chicago for a few days before we went to Mark/Molly's wedding. I admit I don't remember if that was 1990 or 91. Someone help me please.

1 comment:

Ann said...

1990. Mary Lee was born June of 1991, the summer after Mark and Molly got married.