Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Writing this today makes me remember that I missed this last week.

1. I'm really thankful for my work team leader. She knows she isn't perfect and she will admit to her mistakes and faults. She is helpful and is a time giver--if you need something she takes the time to help. Yesterday in a work team meeting she let it be known that she had asked for something to be done and when those people hadn't done it, that in the future she expected it to be done. She got her point across without being "the boss". She said what she wanted, why it was necessary, and when she wanted it done. She's good, not perfect, but good.

2. I love beautiful spring weather and we've had a lot this week and the weekend forecast is wonderful!!!

3. Last night my old oven sold. Now I have room in the garage to get the bike out of the barn.

4. Monday night I got to present at my MK meeting. I like to do that, and I was complimented on it.

No comments: