Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Notes

Very random notes:

I’ve been off-line from Thursday after work until early yesterday evening. And I survived. No e-mail, no blogs, no internet.

Sunday I watched an entire hockey game on tv for the first time. Of course the event was much more exciting have Jayne from Handbells there with her Wing Nut hat.

Friday I went on a 14 mile bike ride with Shelly to Byron Center and survived. Although a bit chilly it was a great day for a ride. Sunday night I rode 8 miles.

Today I was planning on a trip to Shipshewana’s flea market, but the weather report did not look good. We’ll try in two weeks.

Found out today a co-workers child was born too prematurely on Friday for the little boy to survive. It was a very high risk pregnancy, but it’s very sad to know how excited he was about this little life.

Saturday evening I spent with a friend from Ohio. It’s great for me that Lynn’s in-laws live in Kentwood so I get to see her a couple of times a year.

Correction to previous post (notice how the correction is embedded deep in another post and doesn’t have the same prominence as the original that needs the correction???): Charter does carry the Versus network so I can watch the weeknight hockey playoff games if I so choose.

Women’s college softball world series Thursday night: Michigan v. Alabama. Guess who I am for.

2 comments:

Jayne, from bells said...

You're for Michigan, because if you live in the state you should be for that state's team (and play for them if you can).

rk2 said...

I've heard that before from someone. By the way, do you know why mouthguards are orange?