Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

This was in a reply from a co-workers e-mail today:

I actually thought you were not here today, I thought you were on vacation this week. You are a very busy lady. With running the farm, fishing, freezing vegetables, picking berries, making bread, etc. I am not sure how you will find time golf. It surely sounds like you will not have any time for a vacation. Are you sure you do not need to be building a house or something? : )

I wanted to reply back:
Please don't exaggerate, I only volunteer with Habitat for Humanity on our Fridays off; it's not as if I'm building the entire house. Golf may have to be postponed as I'm not sure which night I'll be doing my Big Brother/Big Sisters mentoring. You know I have to make sure it's not a night I'm making supper at the mission.

No comments: