Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been awhile, but here goes this week's version:

1. Obviously I'm so thankful for getting to see family the last week and a half. I missed only 4 of 18 family members.
2. Obviously safety for almost 2000 miles. I suppose I should have checked the mileage before writing this.
3. Vacation was a good mix of family and touristy things.
4. A job to come back to.
5. Apparently few mistakes to correct from others covering my daily work.
6. Having to go to a different facility twice today for meetings I thought I'd lost my work badge. It could have been in three different parking lots, the gas station, my desk, or oh no, my car (which is not completely unloaded). I don't want to have to buy a new one. Thankfully I dug deeper between the driver's seat and the console, and there it was.
7. I'm thankful Renae and I are still friends after 11 days together.

No comments: