Sunday, November 8, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover After the Show

Just finished watching the show. Btw, a cousin said you can go here and watch the episode with the Terpenning family in Beavercreek, OH.

My friend reaches out to the father when they are leaving for Disneyworld just before they get in the car. He also shakes hands with Ty Pennington when the team goes to play a game of wheelchair basketball.

It would've been great if Bill got to speak, but as he said there were 20+ hours of taping for 40 minutes of airtime.

Hope you enjoyed it if/when you watch it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did speak. "Nice shot Larry!"
Took me days to get it right. LOL
Thanks for watching. They are a great family. Bill

rk2 said...

I guess I didn't recognize it withouth the yelling and foot stomping!

OK, I'll go back and re-watch it to hear it.

Anonymous said...

I am older and calmer now. NOT!!! I slammed my clipboard down this past weekend. Even my deaf player turned his head. LOL