Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week in Review

This has been a busy week:

1. Monday and Tuesday was month end work at work.
2. All week I've been working on a software upgrade for our check printing. While I'm not doing the upgrade, I had multiple requests for files and two conference calls right in the middle of month end work.
3. Thursday afternoon I went to this exhibit to go through the exhibit and talk with the director to write an article for the HMI employee newspaper. As much as I enjoyed it, it took all Thursday afternoon.
4. Wednesday night I started back to handbells at church. Thanks, Jayne from handbells, for welcoming me back.
5. Almost every evening and much of yesterday I spent working on prepping for class tomorrow night.
6. Tomorrow we begin work at a new building so Friday was busy, busy, busy packing the department and my office.

I like to be busy, but this week at work was more than I like. If it all could be spread more evenly.

1 comment:

Jayne, from bells said...

Of course I'm happy you're back! F an' G is a lonely place to be without you!