Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Christmas Eve

Yes, I realize Thankful Christmas Eve isn't alliterated, but it doesn't seem right to post tonight and not say something about Christmas Eve.

1. So thankful my Dad's surgery went well. Even though there have been a few blips in his recovery so far the surgery itself seems to have done well.
2. (Make sure you read through this entire point or it will sound not nice) So thankful my Mom hurts as my father is hurting. It shows me how much she loves and cares for him.
3. Thankful my mother takes such good care of my father.
4. Thankful Ann will be in charge of the kitchen over Christmas in AL because I'm pretty sure that means both cooking and cleaning up!!!
5. Thankful my brother and his wife include me as part of their family on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. (Molly, you're the best sister-in-law in the world!!!)
6. So thankful Mary lives close to Mom and Dad to help them out through Dad's surgery and recuperation. She and Joey have done more than we will ever know.
7. Most thankful we can celebrate the gift of Jesus Christ--not as a baby but as our Saviour who died for us.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: