Friday, February 26, 2010

Not as I planned. . .

Today did not go as planned at all. Originally this morning I needed to vacuum, make beef stew, and fold laundry. Then I would go to the airport to pick up my brother-in-law and oldest niece, get some lunch, and head to Pando for some tubing. Then it would be back to my house for beef stew and a quiet evening at the local coffee shop.

This is what my day ended up being: Make beef stew, clean out car, get a call from Joey that they weren't on their way after all, vacuum, meet Renae for lunch, take nap, fold clothes, and now I'm at Renae's learning some business processes before heading to the airport to pick them up.

I'm looking forward to a day of winter activities tomorrow which is Joey and Mary's birthday present to her.

Lots of snow pants, boots, hats, and gloves in my car--I'm ready for them.

2 comments:

prl said...

Good thing you're flexible!

Jayne, from bells said...

Any day with a nap is a good day :-)