Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An Evening Concert

Last night as I sat in my house I looked at the piano and thought about how long it had been since I just sat down and played. I pulled out a couple of books from when I was taking lessons in high school and played through several pieces. I pulled out some other music and started singing while I was playing as well. I’ll just say it was quite the recital and concert! During this time I heard the neighbor’s garage door open and someone walk through to her door.

A little while later the neighbor came over and said she wanted me to meet someone at her house so I graciously went over. A couple from her church who are friends of my friends and he is an HMI employee were there.

One of them asked, “So that was you playing the piano?”

Please tell me they didn’t hear my concert!!!

No comments: