Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday 06/18/10

1. Today my mechanic finally felt the hesitation I've been feeling in my car for several month (of course it would never happen when he would drive it) which means we are a step closer to resolving the issue. Everything he checked seems ok though.
2. My brother-in-law and sister want to follow God's leading in their lives and impact the world for Him even when it means a great personal sacrifice for them to move half way around the world.
3. Finished a CU class last night and have 4 weeks off before the next one begins.
4. In the past I apparently agreed to be a part of worship music twice in June instead of my normal limit of once a month. Jayne is taking the burden off of me this week by switching piano and keyboard. Thanks, Jayne!!!
5. Very glad for good customer service from my Honda dealer. I took the car in for some minor recall work and realized the arm rest wasn't attached correctly. When I went back for them to reattach it, they found a part was broken and needed to be ordered. When the part came in I pushed back nicely that I was now having to make 3 trips for this recall work, and what could they do for my inconvenience. The dealership will come to my work tomorrow, pick up my car, take it back for the repair work, and return it to me before I leave with a full tank of gas. I love good customer service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one pointed out the date error??