Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. So thankful Wednesday is over. Work started at 6:30 a.m. and finished at 10:00 p.m. although I had a couple hours in the middle. Work was very frustrating for various reasons.
2. Thankful to get to see a co-worker whose job was eliminated a couple of weeks ago.
3. Thankful for a good class last night. Lots of good, meaningful and constructive interaction. Those adjectives are critical.
4. Thankful for family and friends who are patient with me when I'm stretched too thin and don't always respond well.
5. Thankful chick #3 hasn't died even though we don't know what's wrong with her.
6. Thankful for a reputable car mechanic that I know will not nickel and dime me to death with an intermittent car issue. It keeps missing when I'm in the car and two others have felt it, but it doesn't happen when the mechanic, my sister, or my engine knowledgeable brother-in-law in AL drove it. The spark plugs got changed and he sealed something as he thought moisture was getting in. He'll check it again, but he won't keep doing things just guessing if it may work.
7. Thankful my mom likes my Thankful Thursday posts.

No comments: