Friday, August 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday 8/6/10

I didn't forget Thankful Thursday I just intentionally waited until today. . .

1. I get to write this today sitting on the deck of a newly remodeled cottage overlooking the lake I get to be at with friends this week end and the end of next week.

2. What a wonderful EJK reunion last weekend! I got to see many family members and it was great to just spend some time with my parents, sister, and nephew.

3. At work this week God gave me the sense to go check something before I asked someone if they gave me some wrong data. Oops, the error was mine.

4. I have great friends that let me be a part of their cottage week.

5. Mary is back in the USA!!! at least for 2 1/2 weeks and I get to see her next week.

6. The fix on 196 is completed enough to have the road open through GR again. That saves me about 15 minutes on my drive to class each way!!!

No comments: