Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bloglines v. Blogger

Ever since I started reading blogs several years ago I've used Bloglines to easily see when a blog had a new post. The blog name would be in bold and clicking on the name would make the post show up on the right side of the screen. It showed several paragraphs so often the entire post.

Several days ago when I logged on I was disheartened to see that Bloglines will be taken down on October 1. Now I need to find a new blog reader.

I've started using Blogger's Reading List, but so far I don't like it. I have to scroll down the entries to find where I last finished reading. Then I have to read a few lines and decide if I want to go to the blog to read the rest of the entry. Then I have to scroll back up to find the beginning of the next newest blog post.

Does anyone have a better blog reader? I need help!!!

1 comment:

Drake said...

Google Reader. It works! (For example, it showed me that you posted this on EJK first & then on rk2 ;-)