Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miscellaneous Sunday Ramblings

It's been a different kind of weekend.

1. I got my CU grading completed Wednesday night so I don't have that hanging over me.
2. I've been fighting (and now winning) an cellulitis in my ear lobe. The infection was going down into my neck so I left work early Friday afternoon to go to the doctor.
3. This morning I realized that sometimes it's ok to go against the flow in a discussion. By pointing out how I disagreed with the author of the book we are using in my ladies' Bible study, a couple of other ladies spoke out. Another lady afterwards told me that she was troubled all week about it and was so hurt and discouraged that all she do was sit there in tears and couldn't tell her experience.
4. Lots of good football this weekend--Michigan State won, Auburn won, Alabama won, wanted to see the Bears win today. The good news--the Lions didn't lose today!
5. Yesterday my friend's husband asked if Michigan won. Almost in unison she and I said, "Well, they didn't lose." It was an off week for them.

No comments: