Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Things That Make the Week Better

Some of the enjoyable things of the past week:

1. Reading the blog of a couple from central IL who have spent this week in Bulgaria picking up their new daughter. I've known Bill(y) since he was about 5 and to read about his love for this little girl and how he interacts with her is very interesting.
2. Going to the Michael Buble concert.
3. Putting up Christmas decorations at my home.
4. The month end corrections and adjustments I had to do were not because I made a mistake.
5. Getting to talk to my sister when she was on U.S. soil even though I won't see her until Dec. 26.
6. Making Christmas chocolates with a friend from work.
7. Enjoying the hot tub at a friend's house.
8. Christmas stations on Pandora radio.

No comments: