Friday, June 3, 2011

What a Week

What a week this has been with our fiscal year end at work.

Highlights:
1. Watching the Indy 500--it's much more interesting after having taken a track tour.
2. A holiday on Monday.
3. A round of golf Monday morning. This saying is very, very true for that round--a bad day on the golf course is always better than a good day at work!
4. Dinner with Jayne on Tuesday night.
5. I read a book strictly for enjoyment this week.
6. Special treats at work for year end.
7. I actually had time to make meatloaf last night!

Lowlights:
Don't want to think about them.

Tomorrow I do a 20-mile bike ride for a work event that raises money for the families of employees who have died in the past year. It's a neat thing my company does, and I'm riding with a friend. Hopefully by the end it will be a highlight.

No comments: