Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 11/3/11

1. This morning I woke up to a text message from a niece which read "Love you and hope you'r having a great week!" Wow!!!

2. Went to a Straight No Chaser concert last night. Apparently Renae and I are the only over 40 year old women in the GR area who had never heard of this group, but we both really enjoyed the concert. I texted a nephew to see if he had heard of the group. His quick reply was "Absolutely. The acapella group from Indiana University." I took a picture of the group on stage and replied, "You mean this group?" He said "very cool" to which I replied "Yep, that's your Aunt Rhoda--the epitome of cool."

3. Saw a tree with the most vibrant red leaves last night. It was beautiful especially since our color is past peak and many trees have their winter look.

4. Thankful for my sister and that she will celebrate a milestone birthday this weekend. The distance makes it essentially impossible to get to big events like that. Happy Birthday anyway.

No comments: