Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday 01/12/12

1. Thankful for Jeffrey, my nephew who turns 11 today. Jeffrey has been a joyful boy who has brought much life and laughter to those around him. One of my favorite memories of him was when he gave me the ultimate compliment any 2-year could hear and thus he gave to me, "Aunt Rhoda, you're getting bigger just like me!!!" Yeah, not a compliment to a 40 something lady. However, he made up for be saying multiple times, "Aunt Rhoda, we're cited you're at our house."

2. Seeing little children ride the penny pony ride at Meijer. It's fun to watch their smiles while standing in line waiting for those really slow people at the self-check out lines.

3. The opportunity to work at home when the weather is bad. We'll see if I need that tomorrow.

No comments: