Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday 11/29/12

1. Cell phones that let me talk to family often and long.
2. Craigslist--made a nice deposit of cash at the bank today from goods I've sold in the last week.
3. A co-worker gave me the last flower of the summer for me to have at my desk. What a nice surprise when I came in Tuesday morning. Apparently it pays to move the pot into the garage for the flowers to last longer.
4. A back massager at my desk. I found one for $8 at a local thrift store and I let the balls roll up and down my back almost all day long at work. So glad my co-worker doesn't mind the noise.
5. What a beautiful full moon last night. I've been enjoying my friend's hot tub quite a few nights recently, and last night the moon was so bright it was almost as if there were lights on outside.

No comments: