Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday 2/7/13

1. I was concerned about having to drive a truck to Texas and tow my vehicle in mid-March. I am so thankful that a friend here was very willing to accept my offer to do this with me.

2. When I was checking on airfare to fly Nancy back to west Michigan from Texas everything was rather expensive for a one way trip. Last night I stopped by her house to make the flight arrangements. The fare was $100 less than when I had checked on Tuesday and Wednesday.

3. I had to go out to Renae's for a man to buy the dinner bell. Since he didn't have tools to dismantle it on Tuesday this was trip #2 for the bell. With the snow today and the forecast I thought the roads would be terrible, but they were wet and not any problems.

4. Thankful for health insurance. I hope I don't miss it after March 1.

No comments: