Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday 09/19/13

1. Mowed the yard for the first time in sub-90 degree temps. It was still hot.

2. Received some very nice recognition at work this week. Renae asked if we get more than just an "attaboy" when we get recognized in various meetings. I said no, but then added that an 'attaboy is more than you get at many places.

3. Had a great time last Friday morning reconnecting with Reach Out Reach Up, an early morning prayer group for those looking for work that I participated in for 4 months.

4. Having fun working on a macro at work. My macro work is very basic I'm sure, but it is fun for me.

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Yes, macros are amazing, and sharing their power is a good feeling.

Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.