Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday 08/28/14

1. I'm quite sure they have hired a replacement--for my old position that is. I'm super duper excited. Need I say more?

2. Three day weekend. Three day weekend. Need I say more?

3. The beach this weekend. The beach this weekend. Need I say more?

4. Watched my sister's DVD of her China trip presentation at her church. What a great opportunity she had. I may have had a few tears hearing my nephew sing. So thankful I live in this country.

5. It's so nice to get in the pool in the evening after a long day at work.

6. Made plans for my parents to visit later in the fall. Only thing is I wish the trip were planned for longer.

7. Ten years ago today I moved to MI. While the distance was so far from family, and I didn't like that, I made several very dear friends there. They are the kind that you can always pick up wherever you left off and will be friends not for a time, or for a season, but for life!

8. Twenty something years ago today Jaimie Medlen, one of seven best nieces in the world and mother of Tripp, was born. Yes, her card is going in the mail today. Happy Birthday, Jaimie!!!

1 comment:

jayne, from bells said...

Amen for #7, my forever friend! Love you.