Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Book Review: For Such a Time as This

For Such a Time as This: My Faith Journey through the White House and BeyondFor Such a Time as This: My Faith Journey through the White House and Beyond by Kayleigh McEnany
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

By the time Kayleigh McEnany became Press Sec. for Trump, I was kind of over the MSM and all the false narratives so I admit I really didn't know much about her. I like that a woman of faith was in this position. Her attention to detail and excessive research and preparation for her work is beyond admirable. It seemed she needed a word count and many ideas were repeated even if in slightly different situations. I get it, she had a baby that she constantly referred to as Baby Blake rather than just Blake, her mother either kept Baby Blake in FL or brought her to DC, and Kayleigh hated to leave Baby Blake every time she went to work. I also thought there were too many details about her mammograms, ultrasounds, and dense breast tissue. This is a quick and easy read but as is typical for me, my evenings were choppy to complete it very fast.

View all my reviews

No comments: