Friday, April 4, 2008

NCAA Brackets

This is Final Four weekend. Since I watch both men's and women's it will be long time until Tuesday night when the women's game is over, but there won't be as much basketball as the previous two weekends.

I'm in two men's brackets on espn.com. Should NC and UCLA make the championship game and NC win I will come in second in both of those brackets.

For the 14th year I've had a group of friends do the women's brackets. I have never won it. A friend's friend in AIA who goes to the Final Four gets a t-shirt every year for the winner. We didn't know if she'd do it this year since my friend isn't with AIA anymore. This is my year though so when I found out Steph could still get us a t-shirt I went out a limb and ordered my size. If TN or anyone besides UConn wins the women's championship I WIN!!! If UConn wins, then their fair-weather supporter, Jayne, wins. Too bad the t-shirt will be too big!

No comments: