Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To Run or not to Run

A few weeks ago I posted about setting a goal of running a 5K later, much later, in the year. I realize that's not a very impressive goal for most people, but it is enough of a challenge for me. I have a schedule of running and walking that bumps up each running segment by a minute every third run. It then backs down the minute and then back up for two runs before bumping up again.

This morning was a bumping up a minute. It isn't too bad yet, and the mornings are really nice to be out. I'll be glad when it's about 60-65 in the morning instead of 49. I don't look forward to the summer mornings that will be humid even at 6:15 a.m.

And now my dilemma. I want to be exercising and outside on these beautiful mornings, but my allergies make me conflicted about this.

No comments: