Monday, June 30, 2008

Today and tomorrow are my busy days at work. We've had some changes in dealerships lately so an analyst was talking to me about some of the changes needed in my jv's (journal vouchers). I promptly did a cash jv and forgot to look for the changes needed. I discussed with him how to make the changes and I actually knew how to do them on my own! However, when I did a new jv to makes the changes we found out the new project numbers hadn't been set up. Now I had a jv partially done, but I didn't need it. I ask him how to delete the jv. He had never had to do that so we started trying different things. When we had it deleted or at least thought we had, I told him that I was glad that I could train him on this new procedure.

That made me laugh--me training an analyst! It truly was the blind leading the blind.

No comments: