Monday, June 30, 2008

Stuff Christians Like

Don't know where I came across this site, but I've been reading through it a little bit at a time. It's called Stuff Christians Like, and it lists hundreds of things that have been a big part of Christian's lives. Disclaimer, the guy has some entries that I skip over, his sense of humor doesn't always blend with mine, and he says some things that you may find offensive, but many of the topics are right from my past.

#?? Watered Down Orange Drink at VBS
#50 Bible Fanny Packs
# 16 Greeting the people around you
#14 Dating God
#59 Watching Jon and Kate Plus 8
#72 Love Offerings
#194 Traveling Mercies

I couldn't find the story, but he tells about a friend who went to a fundamentalist Christian college that had long, long, long invitations on Sundays when everyone wanted to get out and go to lunch. Apparently they took turns "taking one for the team" to go forward so the invitation could end and they could all go to lunch. I'm thinking I know that school!

No comments: