Friday, August 8, 2008

More Trip Pictures

Saturday night Molly and I took the boys miniature golfing. I thought the giraffe with it's head broken off and on the ground could be rather traumatic for small children.







As soon as we got out of the car at the zoo I took a picture of the wildlife.




Can't see faces, but I thought this was funny. The boys make me laugh to see them interact and the ideas the come up with.




This is one of my favorite pictures as the boys walked to the Hermitage path. Jeffrey was really cute with his head set on and carrying the Zoo backpack we had bought to carry water bottles. John Michael was close but just behind him in a big brother way.


The boys enjoyed swimming both in the late afternoon and the next morning. Although not in these pictures,they were wearing their Crocs as they were trying to kick them over the fence as they jumped in the pool.


The trip was a huge success in my book. I greatly miss everyone!!!

No comments: