Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Glue

I think I inherited my Grandma Hemmer's lack of ability to glue gene. It seems that when something would break and she would attempt to glue it the piece never quite got stuck back on straight or there would be a glue glob--at least that's what I remember.

Over the weekend I had to glue some ornaments that broke. I used dollar store super glue which may be my mistake. It holds but it's messy. For much of Saturday I was trying to get the excess glue that had dried on my fingers off. And yes, I had to detach the glue container from my finger.

This morning I had to glue something else. I tried to quick wipe off some excess glue from my finger with a kleenex, and yes I had tissue dried to my finger almost instantaneously. So today I will be picking glue and kleenex of a few of my fingers.

No comments: