Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dallas

I love 85 degree weather and sunny! The weather has been great in Dallas!

Things I've done so far:
1. Mary Kay Museum
2. Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Wow, very sombering and a weird feeling driving down Elm St exactlyl where Kennedy was shot.
3. The Ballpark at Arlington. This adds another ballpark to my list.
4. Sat outside at the pool and read. Wouldn't be doing this in Michigan on March 6.

It's much better to get around with a GPS than without! On Thursday my GPS stopped working so I drove and drove and drove trying to get back to the hotel or dealership without any directions. Thankfully the Geek Squad at Best Buy showed me a reset button on the GPS so I'm good to go again, and I"m going!

Today we're off to Ft. Worth.

1 comment:

Ann said...

So when did you go and why are you in Dallas?