Thursday, March 12, 2009

I think this should be the last of the vacation posts, but I said I'd post some pictures so here they are.
This is me at the Mary Kay Museum. I was hoping for a cardboard cutout of Mary Kay Ash so we could look like best buds, but I had to settle for a mannequin in the red jacket--my current MK status. I had to take the picture myself and I had a terrible time getting the mannequin and me in the same picture. She never would smile any more than this.


This is the street where JFK was shot. There are actually two "x"s painted on the street for the exact spots where he was shot. That was a little creepy to me to see and then to drive over.


This is me at the Ballpark at Arlington. I've now added that to my list of major league ballparks. The glass in the outfield on the second and third floors are offices that anyone can rent. Wouldn't it be cool to go to work and be able to look out over the game? I'm sure the offices aren't cheap, and the guy who was on the tour just laughed and said he'd never get any work done.
This is me at the cowgirl memorial outside the cowgirl hall of fame. I guess I've just never been a real cowgirl/boy fan as it's good to say I've been to Dallas/Fort Worth, seen the rodeo, etc. but I can't say I really get into the western scene.

No comments: