Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vacation Observations

A few observations from the trip:

1. I think more people smoke in Dallas than in West Michigan based on my non-scientific observation.
2. Dallas roads are crazy!!! There are so many that cross over each other, merge and then separate in different directions. I think I'm pretty good with directions, but I don't think I could tell you how to get anywhere in Dallas except from our hotel to the dealership.
3. I think I feel about GPSs the way I feel about flying. I'm not afraid of flying, but I don't really like to because I don't like being out of control. I get in a tube, we take off, I don't know where we are, and then later we land at what hopefully is our destination. I like it when there's a screen that shows where the plane is. With the GPS, I put in an address and hope it leads me there; I'm out of control.
4. I realized that I may be more of a natural blonde than I thought while I was in Dallas, but more on that later.

No comments: