Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vacation Day Four

Yesterday was a true vacation day except for having to get up at 6:45 to take Renae to work. However, following breakfast at IHOP and dropping her off I went back to the hotel and promptly fell asleep until 10:30!!! I had to get up to get ready for lunch as I was meeting a lady who I work with who is based here. We had a nice time and then I returned to the hotel to sit by the pool and read for the afternoon. Then it was get Renae, shop, eat, and visit with Molly and the three oldest children.

2 comments:

Ann said...

The zucchini bread was very good - I ate several pieces and shared some with the teachers at lunch also - they RAVED about it! Thanks for the jam and peppers also.

Rhoda said...

The recipe is in the Rich Ladies cookbook with at least double cinnamon.