Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Color Flight

No pictures yet--I actually used the old film camera instead of digital--but today I did one of the coolest things since I've moved to Michigan. Renae had bought an airplane ride at a Christian school auction quite awhile ago and scheduled the ride for today in order to see the fall colors. While we are not quite at peak, it was just gorgeous from the sky. Today is sunny and pretty clear so we could see about 20 miles from the air. We went out over the lake (Lake Michigan for you non-Michigan residents) and around Holland then down the lake shore a few miles and back for a very smooth landing. Except for a couple of bumps it was a very pleasant ride.

Now to go get pictures developed. I honestly can't remember the last time I did that!

No comments: