Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Winter Weekend

Woke up to a couple of inches of snow today.

Yesterday I bought more presents and began sending out Christmas letters.

Finished the Christmas letters today and put them all in the mail.

Looked for a couple more gifts today, and I think I'm down to getting a jar of nuts as my last gift.

Bought a rotary cutter today for a project. (Think Tim Taylor grunting.)

Want to bake some Christmas cookies tonight, but not enough in me to do so.

Love to say "Merry Christmas" to store clerks, etc. I wish the season were longer so I could do so more.

Went in for a $14.95 oil change and came out with new oil, new air filter, new transmission fluid, new in cabin filter, and a bill that was much more than $14.95!

Bought a Wii game for Renae's boys. I'm thinking I need to try it out tonight to "make sure it works ok"--I'd hate for them to open it, and it wouldn't work ok for them!



No comments: