Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas in January

Every once in awhile at work we get a nice surprise. Today a dealer made a regular request but included in the e-mail that I would be "compensated". From previous e-mails I assumed that meant I'd be getting a bag of M&Ms soon. Today when the dealer airborne package came, she and the accounting team from that dealer had included 3 large bags of M&Ms for me and another person in my department. Of course, we opened one and set it out for everyone to share. We'll open one bag at a time to make them last longer.

But just before we opened that package another dealer airborne had 3 real presents for three of us. The presents were wrapped with a bow even! This is what we got:

as well as a 2010 Winter Olympics pin. They are really nice and fun to wear! I went on-line and apparently these are a very popular item and there has been difficulty finding these. I'm impressed the dealer got them and then gave some away!

1 comment:

prl said...

Cool mittens!