Thursday, January 14, 2010

A previous post showed the hutch I bought late last summer at an estate sale. Finally over the weekend I pulled out the china my grandmother gave me and the crystal a great aunt gave me to fill the hutch. As Renae I looked at it, she said, “It needs a light.”

That meant a trip to Lowe’s and since the shelves are wood instead of glass three lights with one for each section. They had a nifty set of three lights that all plugged into one cord to plug in. Last night we (meaning Renae mostly) drilled three holes and threaded the three cords through them. She then attached the lights above each section. The bottom section was too low to get my drill in so we (meaning Renae) will attach that light when she brings over a smaller cordless drill to screw the light in.

Here is Renae with the almost finished product:
And the basket on top is from my Christmas gift from Whitney.

No comments: